Black Friday Nike Mens
Shoes like the Nike free run, Nike Mens , Nike internationalist and Nike roshe runs are the few shoes that always get people talking and purchasing.
i-D scored a quick, but coveted interview with reclusive Supreme founder James Jebbia that jumps right into the brand's legacy and free-wheeling attitude. Aside from the self-masturbatory intro that's just i-D basically saying how much Jebbie loved i-D when he was growing up outside of London and how it's still the only magazine he buys now, Jebbia does open up about how there is no master plan behind the brand.
Black Friday Nike Mens, That's easy to say that from the inside. And while we're inclined to believe him, from the outside looking in, those line-ups do tell a completely different story. But if there ever was a brand whose own narrative was the polar opposite of its consumers', it would be Supreme. Either way, Jebbia explains it pretty succinctly: We're not trying to be everything for everybody. We're not trying to please the masses. We just want to grow at a reasonable pace. Supreme hasn't changed for 20 years, and that feels very simple to me.
While the brand hasn't really changed, it does seem that its appeal has broadened quite a bit, especially since skate culture has ollied into the spotlight *punches self in face*. Of course, artists, photographers, directors and other cultural figures have also played a big part in Supreme's growth and allure. But Jebbia says the biggest moment in Supreme's history were the Lou Reed posters it did with Terry Richardson back in 2009, mostly because it showed how the brand could branch out from their initial DNA and still do projects that felt natural.
Black Friday Nike Mens Aside from that, Jebbia says the brand doesn't look further into the future than a year: I think it's pointless. We just keep going at the pace we're at. Hopefully we keep making great stuff, stay relevant, and if the opportunities come up we take them. It really doesn't matter what you've done in the past. We just don't rest on our laurels. Head over to i-D for the full piece .
Nike Air Yeezy [ Photo via i-D ]
- Black Friday Nike Air Max Thea
- Black Friday Nike Air Jordan 3.5 Heels
- Black Friday Nike Free 5.0 V4
- Black Friday Nike Dunk SB Low Cut
- Black Friday Nike Air Presto High
- Black Friday Nike Kobe 10 High
- Black Friday Nike Zenji/Juvenate
- Black Friday Nike Air Jordan 3
- Black Friday Nike Air Jordan 6
- Black Friday Nike Air Max Flag
- Black Friday Nike Air Jordan Flip Flop
- Black Friday Nike Air Max 2019
- Black Friday Nike Roshe Run Dyn FW QS
- Black Friday Nike Air Max Hyperfuse
- Black Friday Nike Lunar Force 1 Fuse
- Black Friday Nike Free GYM
- Black Friday Nike Air Jordan 7
- Black Friday Nike Lunar